Best Echo Auto – add Alexa to your car India 2020
add Alexa to your car India By Amazon
Add Alexa to your car – Echo is powered by your car’s 12V charging socket or USB port and connects to your stereo system through a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable or Bluetooth connectio.
- Add Alexa to your car – Echo Auto is powered by your car’s 12V charging socket or USB port and connects to your stereo system through a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable or Bluetooth connection
- Designed exclusively for in-car usage – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Voice control your music – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music, JioSaavn, and Gaana – just ask for a song, artist, or genre.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, make calls, add to your to do-list, check the news, and more.
- Designed for your privacy – You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.
We want you to know
Is Echo Auto compatible with Bluetooth in my car?
Echo is not compatible with Bluetooth implementation in some cars. Check here if your vehicle is compatible with the Echo Auto. You can also use the included 3.5mm aux to connect to car audio.
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through the Alexa app on your phone and uses your existing smartphone data plan for connectivity and other features. Carrier charges may apply.
Take Alexa on the road
Your voice is in the driver’s seat
Just ask Alexa to play your favourite music, make calls and send messages to your phone contacts, set reminders, listen to audiobooks, get the latest sports or news updates. With 8 microphones, Echo Auto even hears you over road noise. Echo Auto starts up in seconds, works through your car speakers, and uses your existing smartphone plan for connectivity and other features.
How does Echo Auto work?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers. You can connect Echo Auto to your car via the included 3.5mm aux cable or connect with your phone’s Bluetooth. Just say “Alexa”—wait for the chime—and ask.